David is KPMG’s Global R&D Tax Incentives Partner and has over 20 years experience in advising on R&D tax issues. KPMG is the largest R&D adviser in Australia and has assisted many of companies to obtain significant tax concessions.
David’s global role has involved meetings with many tax and industry policy officials throughout the world in relation to R&D tax policy matters.
Specific experience includes:
- Providing advice to large companies in relation to R&D tax incentives and Government grants for R&D and innovation.
- Preparation and review of R&D tax incentive applications.
- Advising Governments on R&D policy issues.
- Undertaking global R&D reviews.
David leads a team with expertise in the R&D issues facing key sectors of the Australian economy.
R&D industry experts are available to support the core team on this engagement in following sectors:
- Building Materials
- Diversified Industrials
- Private Health and Aged Care
- Food and Beverage
- Consumer Products
Information, Communications and Entertainment (ICE)
- Communications and Media
- Electronics, Software and Services
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Laws
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria